The hotel is located on a hillside 7 km from Gubbio. The hotel dates back to the Middle Ages (1411), and was originally a castle and residence for the upper middle classes.
It is divided into two buildings: the castle and the annex.
Today the original castle contains all the public rooms including the restaurant with two dining rooms, conference room, bar and hall.
The annex has 26 hotel bedrooms.
All the bedrooms have telephone, TV, mini bar, air conditioning and en suite bathroom.
By the hotel there is a swimming pool, private park and private car park.