You find a hidden treasure and a committed host at Locanda Antiche Macine. The lively and noisy beach promenade is only 16 km from these calm and healing hills where peace and local ambience still forms the basis of daily life.
You will find a number of excursion possibilities within a reasonable driving distance, both towards the Republic of San Marino and all the way around it, or in the hills and valleys towards Tuscany. You can reach the beautiful Ravenna or the salt mines and the old port of Cervia in less than an hour. Then you could finish of the day with a good meal in the restaurant where dedication, hospitality and tradition are the highest values.
You do not need to be on tour every day to appreciate Locanda Antiche Macine. You can swim and sunbathe by the pool, walk or cycle in the hills and in the woods at the farm, and it is even possible to ride horses at the riding school nearby. Children and adults can work up a sweat on the multifunctional sports field, where you can play tennis and football.
The rooms are well decorated in a classic style. Many original materials have been used such as wooden beams and cast iron and contrasted nicely with soft colours. All rooms are equipped with a mini-bar and have Wi-Fi internet connection, air conditioning and television.
- Classic rooms have space for two people in a double bed.
- From Country House rooms you have a nice view to the valley that goes down to the coast, and here is the possibility of an extra bed
- Suite Rooms are located in the oldest part of the house. They consist of a bedroom with a double bed and a living room with two sleeping spaces on sofa beds.
- Family Suite includes a loft. There is a double bed in the lower floor and three beds in the loft
- In the annexe there are two Deluxe rooms. The annex is located at the main building and right by the pool.
The restaurant attracts many locals who hold their weddings and anniversaries here, especially on the weekends.