The apartment is located in a quiet side street of Via Giulia, so you can get a good nights' sleep and still be just a short walk away from the nightlife.
3 bedroom apartment - sleeps 6 (1st - 3rd floor)
- The apartment is on three levels with an entrance on the first floor and consists of a large living room with a small open kitchen, three bedrooms with double beds and two bathrooms / toilets. The apartment has an approx. 15 m² terrace facing the courtyard and although it is outside the apartment, it is covered and screened by a high wall, so you do not get the feeling of sitting under the open sky. In addition to the elevator there is air conditioning and satellite television.
Read more about Dimora Giulia
We were 4 adult, who wished and searched for:
- An apartment in central Rome: The wish was granted
- An apartment with 2 bathrooms: The wish was granted
- An apartment with a porch or balcony: Not at all fulfilled, we barely saw the sky from what In-Italia defines as a balcony. Big disappointment
- An apartment with a kitchen: there was a kitchen with 2 hotplates (propane), sparse kitchen equipment, the oven was removed and there were barely enough room at the dinner table for 4 people.
Furthermore the garbage man rang all the bells in the block every morning before 8 o'clock to get someone to open the front door.
Only one set of towels were given to each person, which is too little for an 8 day visit.