We were 4 adult, who wished and searched for:
- An apartment in central Rome: The wish was granted
- An apartment with 2 bathrooms: The wish was granted
- An apartment with a porch or balcony: Not at all fulfilled, we barely saw the sky from what In-Italia defines as a balcony. Big disappointment
- An apartment with a kitchen: there was a kitchen with 2 hotplates (propane), sparse kitchen equipment, the oven was removed and there were barely enough room at the dinner table for 4 people.
Furthermore the garbage man rang all the bells in the block every morning before 8 o'clock to get someone to open the front door.
Only one set of towels were given to each person, which is too little for an 8 day visit.
- Order a cab from the airport
|Clean and tidy|
|The actual accommodation at Dimora Giulia|
|3 bedroom apartment - sleeps 6 (1st - 3rd floor with elevator)|
|Facilities on site|
|Internet access / Wi-Fi|
|Travel period||October 2016|
|Number of travellers||4 adults|