Here you can appreciate the wonderful views from the hotel's private beach in a cute and romantic setting. Comfort, attention to detail and service are essential ingredients that characterize this hotel which is located in one of the most beautiful areas of the Riviera di Levante.
The hotel's biggest attraction is the private beach and the view, and the icing on the cake is the wonderful friendly service that you get here. The beach is furnished with sun loungers and parasols (May 15 to September 30) - and there is also a small snack bar and locker rooms.
The hotel is divided into two parts, Nido 1 is the main building located by the water, and Nido 2 is located on the opposite side of the road about 50 metres away. It has been renovated during recent years and is now in excellent condition with modern decor with nordic touches. Unfortunately, the hotel is on uneven ground with hills, so it is not suitable for the disabled.
In addition to the private beach, there is a jacuzzi and a sauna offering massages and aromatherapy, a reception, a lounge, a bar, breakfast room with panoramic views and a snack bar by the beach. There are several restaurants in the centre of Tellaro town which is in walking distance from the hotel or alternatively you can eat in the nearby Hotel Il Senatore which is also in the bay. The hotel offers free parking behind Nido 2.
The rooms are almost all different, but they are nicely decorated in light or dark wood, and all have air conditioning, TV, a telephone, a mini-bar and a private bathroom with a shower and toilet. Some have views of the mountains, others have a full or partial sea view, just as a few rooms have a large or small balcony or terrace. It is a question of luck as to which room you get, but if you have special requests then it is advisable to book well in advance.
There are 18 rooms at Nido 1 and 16 rooms Nido 2, and since Nido 2 is right next to the road, you should expect a little traffic noise in these rooms. This is however limited, as it's not a major road and it ends when it reaches Tellaro just a few hundred metres away. The price for a family room refers to two parents with two or three children, and usually consists of a double bed and bunk beds. Family rooms do not have sea views.
- Economy rooms contain a double bed and have the possibility of adding one or two extra beds or a bunk bed (there is only 1 four-bed room in this category). They have either a balcony or sea view and they can either be in Nido 1 in the garden or in Nido 2 towards the car park.
- Standard rooms are somewhat larger and also include a double bed and the possibility of adding one or two extra beds or a bunk bed. They can be in either Nido 1 or 2 and most of them have balconies overlooking the sea from the side. Three and four bed rooms have no balcony or sea view but they are in turn spacious.
- Deluxe rooms consist of a double bed and the possibility of adding one or two extra beds as bunk beds in each room. They can be in either Nido 1 or Nido 2 and they all have a balcony with sea views.
- Family rooms are all in Nido 2 and contain a double bed and either a bunk bed or two single beds. These either have a balcony or a sea view, however there is one family room with a balcony and a sea view which consists of two separate rooms for five people.
- Rooms to four (and five) people are all at Nido 2