In addition the hotel offers secure parking, room-service, workout facilities only 100 m from the hotel with swimming pool, solarium etc. All the bedrooms are sound proofed and fitted with air conditioning, mini bar, telephone and TV as well as en suite bathroom.
Hotel Piemontese is located on a quiet road in central Turin, between the Valentino park and Porta Nuova Train Station. Rooms offer free wired internet. The Egyptian Museum is a 15 minute walk away. The Best Western Piemontese is in a historic building from the 19th century. It has elegant lounges, and a stylish bar where you can use Wi-Fi for free. Rooms are bright and air-conditioned. They have a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, and a minibar. Breakfast is a varied buffet. You can rent bikes at front desk.
A parking space is available, with reduced costs for motorbikes. The hotel is within walking distance of Piazza Castello, and close to the shops and restaurants of Via Roma. You can reach the Lingotto conference center in 7 minutes by metro. Porta Nuova Station is a great choice for travelers interested in monuments, museums and shopping.
Read more about Hotel Piemontese
Depending on room type the bathroom has either Jacuzzi, hydromassage, sauna or shower.
- standard rooms have no special features, but they are all comfortable and have en suite bathroom with shower
- deluxe rooms are slightly larger and elegantly fitted with new furniture and en suite bathroom with shower
- superior rooms are furnished like deluxe rooms but have en suite bathroom with hydromassage
- junior suite can sleep up to 4 people and has spacious bathroom with shower or bath
- junior suite rooms with Jacuzzi occupy the 5th floor (attic) and sleep up to 3 people. The bathroom is fitted with Jacuzzi bath, and one of the suite rooms has sauna and Jacuzzi shower.
Read about the rooms at Hotel Piemontese