This 4-star hotel is beautifully situated on top of a rocky cliff below Taormina (3 km) and with views over the bay of Giardini di Naxos on the one side and Isola Bella (the beautiful island) on the other. The hotel has a private sandy beach accessible by elevator. There are 200 bedrooms in the hotel (suites and junior suites are also available).
The bedrooms are tastefully furnished and have air conditioning, telephone, radio, satellite TV, mini bar, safe, wardrobe and en suite bathroom with bath tub/shower.
- Standard bedrooms have no sea views
- bedrooms with sea view face either Isola Bella or Etna and have all balcony or terrace with sea views.
Read more about Atahotel Capotaormina
- Breakfast is served in the Etna dining room.
- Dinner is served at Restaurant Naxos, situated on the 2nd floor overlooking the entire coastline.
Restaurant La Scogliera also serves lunch (at extra cost) and buffet supper. It offers a charming maritime atmosphere with barbecue.
- From middle of May till middle of September it is also possible to have your evening meal at the restaurants La Setlla del Mare and La Casa del Massaro in Giardini di Naxos at no extra cost for guests who choose half-board (free transfer is available).
- Bar Svevo has a Caribbean atmosphere and live music.
- Bar Piccadilly is inspired by the classic English clubs with classical music, bridge tables and a reading area.
- Bar l'Approdo is by the swimming pool.
- Bar il Moresco is a tea bar open 24 hours from 1 May till 30 September.
Free amenities at the hotel include swimming pool with sea water, private beach with sun umbrellas and sun loungers, canoes, kayaks, water bikes, fitness room and transfer to Taormina (fixed timetable). The following services are also available to guests at the hotel: shop, kiosk, hairdresser, beauty centre with sauna and massage and laundry service. Limousine service to and from Catania airport can be arranged to order.