The Hotel Panorama is in the small town of Albisano with Lake Garda just 3 km away. With almost blinding panoramic views and a quiet and charming location, this hotel offers a superb opportunity for some quality holiday rest and relaxation amidst an authentic Italian setting.
Just 3km away is the charming lakeside town of Torri del Benaco on Garda's eastern shore and from the hotel high up the mountain you can see all the way down to the town and of course the lake. In-fact when you enter the hotel, the view almost knocks you off our feet, it is so stunning. There is a large covered terrace at the hotel where you can enjoy your breakfast or indeed stay for the whole day and take in the mesmerising panorama.
Read more about Hotel Panorama
You don't have to budge an inch if you are too relaxed to take a drive, since the hotel has its own restaurant where you can taste a number of delicious regional and Italian dishes. Even if the weather isn't good enough to sit outside, the views from inside are equally resplendent. This is also the restaurant which is open every day for lunch and dinner for hotel guests and non residents. The menu consists of typical dishes from the region and Mediterranean cuisine. The hotel also sell their own production of olive oil and homemade beauty products based on Amarone wine or olive oil.
Note if you dine in the restaurant there are two options:
1] To book a half-board at a lower price. That means a set menu at a fixed price, served and consumed inside the restaurant. Here one cannot be sure of a lake view. Half board is served at approximately 19:30.
2] To eat a la carte at a slightly higher price. This means that you have access to the panoramic terrace and eat in the period around 19:00 and 22:00. The standard of a la carte food is higher than that in the half-board menus.
The establishment also has a nice lounge with a bar where you can sit and read a good book. But you'll also enjoy its lovely swimming pool with sunbeds and a whirlpool, a solarium, an elevator and free parking. Wi-fi is available in public areas.
- The hotel has a total of 28 rooms of various types - either Village, Solarium, Lake or Garden:
- These rooms overlook Albisano village. The rooms are nicely decorated and have satellite TV, telephone, a safety deposit box and air conditioning (extra charge) and a bathroom with a toilet, hair dryer and shower. Some rooms have the option of an extra bed.
Double Lake with balcony and lake view
- These rooms have a balcony and a lake view. The rooms are nicely decorated and have satellite TV, telephone, a safe and air conditioning (extra charge) and bathroom with toilet, hair dryer and shower. Some rooms have the option of two extra beds. These rooms are located either on the top floor or on the floor below the restaurant.
Double Solarium with terrace and lake view
- These rooms have a screened private terrace with lake views. In addition they connect to a large communal terrace on this floor with wonderful lake views and sun loungers, exclusively for the use of Solarium apartment guests. The rooms are nicely decorated and have satellite TV, telephone, a safety deposit box and air conditioning (extra charge) and a bathroom with a toilet, hair dryer and shower. Some rooms have the option of an extra bed. These rooms are on the second top floor.
Double Garden with garden and lake view
- These rooms have balconies and a screened private garden with sun loungers and lake views. The rooms are nicely decorated and have satellite TV, telephone, a safety deposit box and air conditioning (extra charge) and a bathroom with toilet, hair dryer and shower. Some rooms have the option of an extra bed. These rooms are located in the lower level and have a little less of a view than the other types, but they are more private and closer to the pool.
Located high above Lake Garda.
Possible to walk down to the town by the lake in about half an hour. Free bus connection between lake and town
Nice and clean rooms.
It's a great hotel. Nothing to find fault with. The room was lovely nice and clean, and everything worked. The hotel itself was really nice and clean everywhere. The pool wasn't that big, but you could take a dip in the heat. The food and the view - of Lake Garda - on the big terrace was absolutely fantastic. It definitely has to be experienced. The breakfast was also good, and could also be enjoyed with the fantastic view of the lake. The hotel is located in a nice little village, with a good walk down to the lake. In the village there's different restaurants and ice cream cafes. There was a exquisite service form everyone at the hotel. Not just a hotel, which I would recommend, bu a hotel I will return to.
Lovely stay with the most amazing view and very kind and helpful staff. Only positive word from here.
After around 2 km on a twisty open country road you arrive at a lovely little Italian village, which mostly consists of a square. Hotel Panorama offers a fantastic view of the most beautiful parts of Lake Garda.
The hotel is nice and clean, as well as good food in the restaurant. The breakfast is of a high standard and friendly staff.
A fantastic hotel. Super view and location. Good restaurant with magnificent view. Everything was as described and lived up to our expectations.
Super service. The hotels location is in the small town of Albizano. Really nice and not so populated by tourists. We will definitely pick this place again, when we return to Lake Garda.
Fine room, wonderful view from the rooms, the balcony is very small and the bed is very hard, fine service and, but the atmosphere in the restaurant was a bit snobby.